Incredible plot of land of 100,000 m2. Mallorcan house of 800 m2. All permits and building restoration. It has electricity. Well supplying water. Spectacular views of the Tramuntana mountains and the village of Selva.
Amazing Majorcan Finca in Selva, 90cm wide wall comprises a detached house called L’Hostalet, cataloged by the City Council as property in Selva of historical value, located in the municipality of Moscari Selva. It has a great view of the Sierra de Tramuntana, and you can see the villages of Selva, Caimari, Moscari and Campanet, and on its other side Buger and Muro
The plot has an area of 100,000 m2 .
The property is distributed in three buildings:
1. Main building for housing and distributed according to their use in: – Ground floor (178.69 m2) with hall, living room, kitchen with fireplace, fireplace, hallway, two bedrooms, one with fireplace, a bathroom (in execution), a room, and another attached to (52.71 m2) and outdoor terrace and an anterior posterior, both well. – First floor (178.69 m2) with an open room, three bedrooms, a living room and another unit destined for the bathroom. – Electricity with a contracted power of 6.6 KW
2. outbuilding (116,11 m2) consisting of an open room / warehouse, plus another room with an old stone oven, and outside a unit designed to woodshed or storage.
3. Building destined to stables distributed in: – Ground floor (190.94 m2) consists of several diaphanous livestock units for use with terrace and porch (12m2) and a rear terrace. – Ground floor (195 m2) consisting of a single diaphanous dependence. – This building has electricity and a large water tank.
4. A “safareig” Mallorcan, a large water deposit,atached to the No. 2 dimensions.
5. A water tank located on the front terrace of the main building with large cistern neck ethnological value terraces surrounding the main building and the floor of the outbuilding No. 2 are built of Mallorcan stone.
6. The farm has two soundings record legalization (bulletin that collects industry as legalized for the exploitation of groundwater)
7. A “sinia” of great ethnological value that feeds a “safareig” intended tangerine garden, orange and lemon trees among other fruit, parceled stone with large cypresses, and a dependence of Majorcan sandstone tooling.
8. The estate is completely closed with a fully fenced wall, and comprising 2 independent exits or entrances, one on the north side entrance to the main house and one on the south side.
9. The farm I presented some dry crops (almonds and carob trees and fig trees, and other trees like olive, persimmon, loquat, cherry, walnut) also includes a portion for irrigation sprinkler, distributed in diferent lines.